Kamie and Nate

Kamie and Nate

Nate and Kamie

Nate and Kamie

shanie and kyle

shanie and kyle

Shanie and Kyle

Shanie and Kyle

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Steve's Cochlear Implant

Pre-surgery. I made them give him 'happy serum' before they whisked him away...he was saying he didn't need it!
Just in time for Halloween [Frankenstein-sp?] When he took his 'cup' off...his ear looked like it was put on crooked. I think it was swollen and it poked out. When I saw it poking out and hanging low I couldn't help laughing...and Steve joined me. I just know I would have had a fit if my ear was put on wrong! It looks fine now...must have been the swelling. His jaw and gum got scraped up after surgery and got infected. That was his biggest pain. Going to Portland on Friday (Oct.14th) to activate it.
He slept like a baby the whole drive home from Portland (4 hour drive). In fact, he didn't want to wake up after surgery!

No comments:

the kids

the kids
Victoria

Blog Archive