Kamie and Nate

Kamie and Nate

Nate and Kamie

Nate and Kamie

shanie and kyle

shanie and kyle

Shanie and Kyle

Shanie and Kyle

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Nick


Nick is at BYU, living at Hertitage Halls...freshman. Mission call to Houston, TX south and Spanish speaking. Entering the MTC on Feb. 1st! We get one month of Nick home. He is coming home from his first semester at BYU before he leaves. He seems to be having a ton of fun at BYU. Maybe too much homework...as usual. We plan on going to the temple with him with ALL the family over Christmas break. (One of my biggest dreams come true...all my family in the temple together...I used to visualize it in the Celestial room...before they were married...with spouses and grandchildren too). TOGETHER FOREVER! I'm gonna be so glad to have the Nicko home for a bit...though this small town is extremely boring for those who have experienced living away.

1 comment:

Mary said...

What a Day that will be! I call those days with the family all together in the Temple, "Paydays". He will be a great missionary and I'm so happy for your family!

the kids

the kids
Victoria

Blog Archive