Kamie and Nate

Kamie and Nate

Nate and Kamie

Nate and Kamie

shanie and kyle

shanie and kyle

Shanie and Kyle

Shanie and Kyle

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

I could live in Southern Utah!

I love Southern Utah! There is so much awesome (barefoot)hiking and scenery...can't get enough of it.
Cyn, Jayson (cyn's son), me, Cammy - St. George mini hike.
Why can't I remember to wear a swim suit for The Narrows hike??? Jean shorts are the worst wet! Next time....remember...clothes than can get wet without weighing a 100lbs and rubbing a hole in your skin. (and there will be a next time...i love this hike)
"Should I go in?"
"What the heck, I mean...heck yes!" I would have been sorry to miss this chance and yes it was worth freezing later and itchy skin and heavy clothes...maybe it adds to the adventure.

No comments:

the kids

the kids
Victoria

Blog Archive