Kamie and Nate

Kamie and Nate

Nate and Kamie

Nate and Kamie

shanie and kyle

shanie and kyle

Shanie and Kyle

Shanie and Kyle

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Coeur d'Alene (now that Kamie and Nate live in Spokane)

Coeur d'Alene with all the kids (except Elder Nick Bushman)
Free carriage ride down main street.
Nate rented a paddle board and we had so much fun on it. I tried diving off it but because of the movement of jumping, I ended up belly flopping. The slapping sound of my belly flop echoed for quite a bit...I think I had everyone's attention.
I did pretty good but the oar was way to big for me! I like the board we used in DR better. Not sure what the difference was. But really so fun. We should have all got one. I wanted to take the airplane ride around the lake and then I went down to the ferry ride and finally all the way down to paddle board and free carriage ride. One day I want to take the amphibian plane!
Shanie still can't walk well on her leg (knee surgery)...so kyle took her out on the paddle board.

No comments:

the kids

the kids
Victoria

Blog Archive